“Yu’s Garden Dinner”

Add it.
Yu's Garden
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Trussville
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our experience was wonderful. Very clean dining and helpful, staff. Our server was very attentive as far as drink refills. She was also good about making sure there was nothing else we wanted. She offered to personally box what we were too full to eat. My husband had the cashew chicken which was Devine. Our egg rolls and soup were delicious. My egg foo young was the best.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

The food is always consistently good. My favorites from Yu’s Garden are: Mongolian beef, Kung pao chicken, & crab angels. We mostly get takeout, but there is a nice, small place to dine in, if you would like. Food is ready in about 10 minutes. They also have a small delivery area.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We eat here often when we are craving Chinese food. We always get it to go. The food has always been very good. The seafood Hot and Sour soup is the BEST!! Highly recommended

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Very friendly staff and great food. Service is great. They have a very good selection of items and I have enjoyed each one I have tried.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Ordered takeout last evening. Service at the counter was fast and it didn't take long to put my order together. Their egg drop soup is delicious, and so is the hot and sour soup. I have a quirky thing about these two soups - like to mix the two half and half. Yu's accommodated me and the combination was perfect. They add chunks of chicken and shrimp to the hot and sour soup. Oh, to DIE for! I also ordered the sweet and sour chicken. Another great choice! I'm definitely going back for more deliciousness and fast, friendly service. Another plus is that they will deliver within a limited radius. Yes!!!

Been to Yu's Garden? Share your experiences!