“Great food Everytime”

Add it.
Yu's Garden
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Trussville
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

my husband and I and family members have always enjoyed going to misuse Garden. The service is always great the food is always freshly made. I highly recommend her restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our experience was wonderful. Very clean dining and helpful, staff. Our server was very attentive as far as drink refills. She was also good about making sure there was nothing else we wanted. She offered to personally box what we were too full to eat. My husband had the cashew chicken which was Devine. Our egg rolls and soup were delicious. My egg foo young was the best.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

The food is always consistently good. My favorites from Yu’s Garden are: Mongolian beef, Kung pao chicken, & crab angels. We mostly get takeout, but there is a nice, small place to dine in, if you would like. Food is ready in about 10 minutes. They also have a small delivery area.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We eat here often when we are craving Chinese food. We always get it to go. The food has always been very good. The seafood Hot and Sour soup is the BEST!! Highly recommended

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Very friendly staff and great food. Service is great. They have a very good selection of items and I have enjoyed each one I have tried.

Been to Yu's Garden? Share your experiences!