All reviews continental breakfast would stay here again yogurt new orleans in town nice property beds were comfortable night's sleep wonderful stay stayed one night cleanliness linens university
Reviewed August 20, 2016

The rooms are very nice, clean, quiet, updated. We stayed on the third floor so I'm sure that has a lot to do with how quiet the property is since it's near a couple of major roadways, but then most hotels are. It's a tad off of the interstate so for a hotel now a days, it's off the beaten path, but it's worth the effort. The staff is friendly & the location is good. We would stay here again and would recommend it.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Truly low frills budget Hotel with clean rooms. There are now views and no particular outstanding things to say other than it was a decent price for a Tennessee-Bama Rivalry weekend stay. Close enough to anything you need and a value, it was perfect.

Room Tip: Just get a cheap rooom
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2016

This was a clean, modern, safe property with comfortable beds,friendly staff, and not too noisy. The breakfast is minimal with very few choices. Coffee was abysmal. Great place to stay but have breakfast off site.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Looks are a bit deceiving from pics. Rooms look the same but everything is cheap quality inside. Beds and bedding were not comfortable. Everything was clean and tidy. Nothing in a short walking distance is appealing. I wouldn't have booked here if it wasn't a last minute decision on budget anyway. It was suffice to crash in after a hard party at a Phish show...lol. They did have a good continental breakfast to fix the head the next day. I accidentally left an item in the lobby during check in and the clerk called me immediately to let me know. Kudos to her. It was easy getting in out of also to and from interstate. If booking in advance I normally stick to chains and places I know or trust. I would stay again if I had to; however, I will also try to look in advance for vacancy elsewhere and most likely spend a little more next trip.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

Irately write reviews, but this is necessary. I've been staying in Tuscaloosa 6-7 times/year with 2kids at UA. I usually stay at another hotel that was booked as this was a last minute trip. No worries most of the hotels have been fine with friendly, accommodating staff. Not here. I originally booked three nights but at checkin I requested a change in checkout date to one day earlier since I had a very early flight. He refused saying I booked on Expedia ( always do and never an issue) and he "gets the money". It was not a nonrefundable room. I called Expedia and explained. They tried calling the hotel getting the same rude clerk. They apologized but couldn't reason with him. Male front desk is rude and cares nothing about customer service--just his money. Amenities as noted by others (really lack of) is correct. No daily housekeeping. Soap dissolves literally as soon as it's wet lasting one shower. One towel per person. Stay away. Clearly southern hospitality has escaped this hotel. Many other hotels in T town where you'd be better off.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family