“Ice cream ”

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Vestavia Hills
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Bruster's is the place to go for the best ice cream. When we are in town and we want to get ice cream this is where we go. I have tried milk shakes to Sundays and you will not be disappointed. This is a must try!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

We went here after getting our car washed. I had a milkshake and my wife had a banana split. Both were fantastic. The service was very friendly and sociable. Fast service too!

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

I love this place and often get my ice cream fix from here. My favorite option is the turtle sundae. The staff is friendly and the presentation is exceptional. It early in the morning and I feel like I could eat some right now.

Reviewed November 8, 2015

I love a good cone of ice cream and I enjoy taking my grandchildren to Bruster's. Only compliant that I have is you have to sit outside or in your car because they keep the area inside to sit locked, why?

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

We went for the Oreo Cheesecake ice cream! Love it!! Our puppies enjoyed their Puppy Sundae! Staff is always friendly. See a flavor that sounds interesting? They let you taste test for free :)