All reviews calzone free rides one night costa rica swimming pool very comfortable room quick stop small hotel very pleasant stay cable tv wi fi sitting area car rental hot water airport sjo proximity
Reviewed January 23, 2010

The rooms are very small and not inviting. The bathroom doesn't even have a door. The receptionist doesn't know English. Choose a different hotel!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank traveler98751
berlorair, Gerente at Berlor Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear traveler

we do take care of all the comments, thank you for your review about the hotel in the last two years we been working on it and I hope you let us show how nice is the place nowdays.

Bernal Gutierrez

Reviewed January 17, 2010

The place is clean and nice. It was warm and the staff was terrific! Better value than the expensive hotels that are more than $200. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank kevininbox44
Hotel-Rio S, Gerente at Berlor Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

All staff is grateful

Thanks for taking such beautiful words to our service, remember that they have friends in Costa Rica,

back soon

Reviewed January 2, 2010

This hotel is great for arriving at night, they pick you up for free, and make sure that you are settled in okay. You can make calls to the states for free (up to 10 mins I think), and they also have a computer you can use for free that is already set up for skype with a headset. The staff were really helpful, and the hotel is very secure. The staff took me to the ATM in the morning and charged me only $3, just as a taxi would but without the hassle (it is a bit of a drive). The rooms are clean and basic, but with either satellite or cable tv, hot water and air conditioning. There is a pool in the back, although I didn't use it. I arranged my transportation through anywherecostarica.com and the interbus came and picked me up at the hotel the next morning.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo

thank you very much, appreciate the comments we make progress and try to mantain a high expectation of service

Bernal

Reviewed December 6, 2009

Loved meeting the owners and the staff was very wonderful also. I really felt safe here since it is a smaller hotel and not as expensive as the big name hotels. Free airport transportation, fee internet, and even a free call back to the states was surely a big plus. Would stay here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! linda Kohler

• Stayed: November 2009

All staff is grateful

back soon

Reviewed December 4, 2009

If you need an affordable airport hotel with all the necessities, then this is a great choice. They are only 5 minutes from the airport and provide a great transfer service. I recommend this hotel to all my friends that need a place to stay in San Jose before heading out to Tamarindo Beach or Manuel Antonio. I made good use of their facilities with their free wifi and computers they provide onsite.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business

I THANKS YOUR WORDS, appreciate the comments we make progress and try to mantain a high expectation of service

Bernal