“Good price for good seafood.”
Review of Cevichitos

Cevichitos
Ranked #10 of 239 Restaurants in Alajuela
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Cevichitos...a Restaurant to enjoy good seafood from the ocean to your table...typical recipes from our grandmas...come and let us take care of you with a nice meal...
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I tried to taste any since dish when I go to Cevichitos, I really like this place. It's near to downtown.
If you come here, you need to tried the traditional Ceviche, of course, but if you want to try something different, you need to ask for the Seafood soup ! It's super tasty !

My favorite disk is the Peruvian Ceviche, an additional entrance "Palitos de Queso" and Passion Fruit juice.

So, If you want to have a nice lunch o dinner in the downtown you can go ahead and enjoy a good seafood a good price.
More than recommend it !

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

The beer was not cold enough so we had to drink it fast. I had the pork ribs and they were delicious. My wife had the fish and she thought it was a little under cooked. The staff were friendly and the prices are reasonable. I would say this place is average.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Complimentary ceviche which was excellent. I was continuing my fish every day in Costa Rica so had the corvina which I was not familiar with. It was super, and the lightly breaded shrimp that my partner had was even better. The prices were very cheap (we had just come from Tamarindo), service very good, no English but it works. A small place with some outside seating (near traffic) but still recommend.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I have a thing for tasting seafood soups, and did a bit of that during my Costa Rica travels.
The soup was great, better than the ones in "promoted" seafood spots in Puerto Viejo and Tortuguero. But still one level below the Las Vegas restaurant in Paquera:-)
Good prices, many locals eating here, fast service, decent seating with fans.
If you get a fresh fruit drink/smoothie, make sure to say if you want sugar in - my mango drink came in very very sweet.
To sum up, I loved it and too bad I'm not staying longer to try more of their meals, some of which look very tempting!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick lunch. I had a delicious shrimp dish, my wife a chicken dish. She ordered a small version which was more than adequate for lunch.
The food was very good, hot and served quickly. The place was beginning to fill up fast as a lot of local folks apparently eat here . The mango drinks were great, prices were reasonable as well.
If I lived here I would probably frequent Cevichitos a lot.

Date of visit: April 2017