“Great fast food at very reasonable prices.”
Review of Tacos Serrano

Tacos Serrano
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I went here with my wife. We were surprised at the the amount of good food for such a good price. The Wraps were much larger and better than we expected. The hamburger and fries were also very good and larger than I expected for the very reasonable price.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We grabbed this local fare with the local school kids that filled up the entire restaurant. Think McDonald's to compare. The food was subpar in my opinion.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Centrally located and with a solid menu of North American inspired fast food, this place is great if you need to fill up quickly and you're on a tight budget. It certainly is not fine dining, but where else can you get a quarter pound cheeseburger with wondeerfully crispy fries and a drink for 5 or 6 dollars??

The service is fast and friendly, there's even a trampoline for the kids. PS: Make sure to try the onion rings!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We found this place because the intended location was closed - la parrila de Maria. My girlfriend loved her grilled chicken with fries. My sandwich was very good as well. As it turned out la parilla was not good. This place was much better. Thats what I love about travelling...finding that hole in the wall or mom and pop place that serves great food.
We visited couple of months back and felt bad that I did not write a review. They derserved it.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Very good value for money. Stayed with a family in La Fortuna and the teenage kids loved this place. highly recommend, but don't go expecting fine dining