Cabinas Jerry
Hotel El Silencio del Campo(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$173
US$256
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$217
US$211
Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$158
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$286
US$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$105
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$101
US$90
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$200
US$162
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$332
TripAdvisor
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
US$490
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Cabinas Jerry is extremely budget minded and quite conveniently located a short distance from the bus stop. The rooms are basic but comfortable. A variety of tours can be booked right from the property which include curbside pick-up. They even have hot showers!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

The manager, Roger, was very helpful and friendly. He assisted us with organising the arenal volcano tour and car hire at competitive pricing. The rooms were basic , clean, in a good location, had on-site parking and were a good price. Roger also recommended us a great local restaurant which was economicay priced and nice food.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I wanted the cheapest private room I could get, as I stayed for 17 nights. I got an amazing deal here.

Whether you like this place depends a lot more on you than the place itself. If you want to be walled off inside of a gringo sanctuary sipping Pina Coladas by the pool, this is not your spot.

If you like things a little rough, a little loud, and you wanna feel like you are in Costa Rica with locals walking up and down the street with a laid back Pura Vida style. Then you'll love this place. I know I have.

Roger, who runs the place, has become a great friend. He really is the most personable person I've encountered in Costa Rica. Every time I sleep in late he walks by my room and says "lazy, lazy." When new tourists show up to stay here the first thing he does is tell them that I'm "loco." I dish it back aplenty, warning others to be careful with their wallets when he's around in jest. It's great man!

In fact, another Swiss guy who stayed here was sending text messages back to Roger from the next place he went to after he left. That's the kind of place this is. Roger really makes you feel like you're at home and is a great friend if you open up to him. He's a riot.

I don't want a hotel with servants. I want travel to feel real and authentic and get treated like a person, not a dignitary. Yeah, the place is right on the street and loud. The kitchen is grim. Who cares? I don't want the Four Seasons. I want to kick back in a rocking chair on the porch, watch the people go by, and feel like I'm where I belong even though I'm from thousands of miles away. And I want to do it for a price that keeps my stress levels down.

Cabinas Jerry was the perfect place for what I was looking for. I can't wait to come back someday and give Roger more grief!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Cabinas Jerry was a cute and relaxing place to stay in La Fortuna. The owner, Roger, gave us a great price on a private room with private bath, TV, Wifi, and shared kitchen.
When my partner and I had just arrived, new mattresses were being delivered - that's some awesome upkeep! Roger also has great deals on tours/hikes in the area-the hike was the highlight of my trip! The Cabinas is a clean and close to the bus stop and main streets.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaydzn
Reviewed February 20, 2016

My girlfriend and I took a bus into La Fortuna, and as we were getting out of our bus, we were greeted by Roger of Jerry's Cabinas. We didn't have any accommodations booked, so we listened to Roger and checked out Jerry's Cabinas. The place is about 500 meters from the bus terminal, and very close to Volcan Arenal. They had rooms with private baths ($12 per person) or shared baths ($7 per person). This is an amazing price for the cabinas provided. The place was clean and very comfortable. Roger was also very knowledgable of all the tours/expeditions in the area, and had all the connections for us to grab these tours for the best prices. I'm very glad to have to met Roger and would definitely recommend this place to anyone passing through La Fortuna.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple