“Fun and relaxing”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun and relaxing”
Reviewed 2 January 2016

After all the extensive activities I did in La Fortuna, it was great to relax in the hot springs at Los Lagos.

One thing to note that many places with natural hot springs, you can smell sulfur but here, I couldn't smell anything. Didn't smell like chlorine either. It just smelled like nothing.

We spent a few hours here going from pool to pool late in the evening so we didn't get to explore most of the property in the daylight. Some pools are warm, some are hotter, some are cold. I saw two slides there, possibly there was a third one that someone mentioned but I never saw. There are some pools for couples. There are these lounging seats in the pool with Jacuzzi jets that are so nice and comfy to lie on. I could pretty much lie there all day until I became pruney.

Towels are $2 USD. There was some confusion when I went with my tour group about deposits and stuff but there is no deposit, just $2 for the rental of the towel.

There's a nice atmosphere when you go at night, with lights and the music from the swim-up bar. It wasn't super crowded when I went but certain pools were full of people who were together and it was a bit weird to crash their party.

I recommend!

Visited November 2015

• Hebrew first
Hereford, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“Family friendly, good value springs”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Spent a morning here and really enjoyed it. It is part of a hotel complex, and entry includes access to a range of hot spring pools, a traditional swimming pool, and a nature garden with crocodiles, butterflies and a 'ants' display. It represents awesome value and I would recommend spending at least 4 hours here - our kids loved it and we all enjoyed relaxing in the hot pools. One negative - the food and drink is overpriced and low quality - one of the few bad meals we experienced in CR.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Had a fun morning here”
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Was a nice way to spend a morning on some fun slides. Is a relatively small complex but was pleasant. Towel hire is $2 pp, and more for a locker.

Azusa, California
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Ziplining”
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I didn't stay at the hotel and can only discuss the zip lining. In the past I went zip lining in BC (Canada) and thought it was super boring so I almost didn't do it here. I'm glad that I did because they have carbon cables so it's super fast. The staff helped me fit my go pro to my helmet and were really professional. They have free lockers for your stuff and sell photos after your finish. Bring your bathing suit because you get free access to the hot springs with your admission.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Kind of disappointed”
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I had much higher expectations of Los Lagos. The room was old and not very clean. I found a centipede in the restroom when I first walked into the room. We called front desk on two different occasions to pick us up from the room, never showed. The grounds are beautiful and Gustavo (bartender) was AWESOME!