Beautiful grounds and very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were huge, with a great view of the volcano. We stayed in 208 which was perfect, very private with our patio facing beautiful grounds. Try to get a room with the patio away from the drive if you want more privacy. (Like 208). Rooms lacked storage for clothes (small closet and very few drawers) but otherwise it was ideal. Pool area was awesome -- so beautiful and pleasant. One pool is hot which is great for evenings. Only complaint was the restaurant was quite expensive for dinner and not all that good (with tip and tax expect $20 to $35 per person). Not bad, but not worth the money. Go into Fortuna for better food at better prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos