New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Such a Blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was such a great time! Being able to zip line on the side of the volocano was amazing! The scenery was beautiful and very green. The guys who took us up were all about having a good time and it showed in the way they interacted with our whole group. I highly recommend doing the Tarzan Swing (it's included, but optional) it's a total rush!!! When I go back to Arenal I'll be sure to visit this place again.

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
South Orange, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Ecoglide accommodated us at the last minute and looked after my sons, 8 and 6. They did some of the lines by themselves and some with a guide. We went zip lining near Manuel Antonio two years ago and the base of Arenal was far more spectacular.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank julip66
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Felt SO safe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Great tour operator. Felt safe always, great group of English speaking guys guiding us and crazy scary Tarzan jump. Thumbs up all around.

Edmonton, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tarzan swing is wild”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I am afraid of heights and I loved it. Felt safe and instructors were great.

Visited February 2012
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“I survived the Tarzan swing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Our tour company in Costa Rica organized this tour for us. He promised it was the best in Costa Rica. It turned out to be way more than we expected. It is in the forest at the base of the Arenal Volcano and it has sixteen stations with a tarzan swing halfway between start and finish. It has a double line for safety, great guides who are helpful and friendly (about 1 helper for every two or three people.) Full practice line before you start with instructions. A truck ride up to the start so you don't have to climb. Equipment new and all kept organized and fully explained to you. It took about one and a half hours to do the lines. They had a great DVD available for purchase at the end but they took at least twenty closeup pictures of each person so it was well worthwhile. The tarzan swing took guts but was a thrill and my family thought for sure I would chicken out but I did it first so they all had to. I'm 63 and my husband is 69 and we had no problem doing the lines or the swing. You can book the tour over the internet and arrange for them to pick you up at your hotel. They met us promptly and arrived in a well kept air conditioned van. This was great fun and I don't think anyone should pass it up if you have the chance to book it.

Visited January 2012