“Great place!”
Review of Nanku Restaurant

Nanku Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, International
Description: Nanku option is the new restaurant in La Fortuna, with an excellent alternative for families or friends who want to spend an afternoon or evening rather pleasant tasting excellent fresh food in a beautiful setting. Our meals are prepared with great care to meet their needs. In Nanku not use artificial ingredients but only quality products harvested in and around our farm . Indulge in our restaurant and we will guarantee complete satisfaction. See you there!
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Went because of good reviews and because it had the outdoorsy feel, and very glad we did. Had an incredible sea bass dish that was covered with other seafood. Topped it all off with bananas and pineapple flambe. Would definitely go again!

Laura C, Propietario at Nanku Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you! We feel proud that you have chosen us to be part of your experience.
Seeing that you loved your visit at our Restaurant fills us with joy and drives us to continue exceeding our customer expectations.

Your opinion has an enormous value to us.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We were walking around looking at all the different restaurant menus and found Nanku. They had flambéed steak and we had to get it. It was very good and cooked perfectly! The chimichuri was wonderful too. It wasn’t traditional Costa Rican food but it was a nice change from rice and beans.

Laura C, Propietario at Nanku Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear Sarahspiro

Thank you very much for your excellent review and recommendation. We are deeply grateful.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place! If you are looking for delicious food, fabulous drink, amazing service, and clean restrooms this is the place. We had such wonderful service, so friendly and patient and gave wonderful suggestions. I was traveling with a group we had five different dishes and all were fabulous. They also had live music! Please check this place out - we felt right at home!! ♡

Dear Jess_rixie

We are grateful and happy to know you enjoyed so much our food, drink, service and place. This is very important to us.

We thank you very much for this awesome recommendation.

Thank you very much!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Family friendly restaurant with a lot of energy. Service staff was on top of our every need. Food was good and they know how to put on a show.

Hola Jay T

We feel proud that you have chosen us to be part of your experience. Your opinion has an enormous value to us.

Best Regards

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I'm not sure how my friends and I discovered this restaurant, but I'm glad we did! We liked it here so much we ate here twice. Nanku is located in the centre of La Fortuna. The food was cooked well and very tasty. The atmosphere was great- has a chilled, island vibe to it and whilst we ate we were entertained by the latest tunes. The staff were very friendly particularly our waiter Mauricio. He delivered high quality service throughout our evening here.

The first time we ate here, I had a 'Bebida natural' and 'Casado tipico' which is a typical dish in Costa Rica. I highly recommend trying this dish here, I really enjoyed it, it was very filling and came with a variety of food. It was reasonably priced at 7,500 CRC (approx. £10) for the meal and drink (bebida). They also cater for Gluten free- my friend has Coeliac disease and was able to order the same meal. The second time we ate here, I had the chef's salad which was very tasty, fresh and a generous portion.

I can't talk about Nanku without mentioning their cocktails! Be sure to take it easy if you're a lightweight! I had a 'Coco loco' which was very strong (a bit too strong for me!), but when all the flavours settled it was pretty nice! My friends enjoyed their cocktails too.

I would definitely eat here again the next time I visit Costa Rica.

Laura C, Propietario at Nanku Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Dear KKHarls;

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments.

We are grateful and happy to know you enjoyed so much our food, atmosphere and service. This is very important to us. We thank you very much for this awesome recommendation. Thank you very much!!

We hope to see you again soon!