We spent two nights here with a Gate 1 tour. The room had a microwave & fridge. I really liked the walk-in shower. The towels were a little frayed but soft & white. The grounds are beautifully maintained. We didn't use the pool but it looked very clean.
We only had breakfast in the restaurant which was basic & hot. The staff were very helpful and spoke English well.
Our main problems were the sporadic free wifi and the hotel is located too far from town to walk. Our room had a musty odor upon entering and was set up to turn all power to the room off when you left the room, so every time we returned had to tolerate the smell until it cleared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone and Priceline so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos