“Not worth the high review and over priced. Tourist trap.”

Red Frog Coffee Roaster
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Red frog is a unique coffee concept freshly roasted to the eye of the customer and of excellent flavor and quality. We have souvenir of unique pieces. We also offer accommodation at a very comfortable price in new and private rooms, we are a hostel with a family atmosphere, large green areas, ample and safe private parking. Private bathroom in all rooms. Our rooms have a fan, hot water, ample space, cable TV, WiFi service. Attended by its owners so we guarantee excellent quality and personalized treatment.
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Went here three times based on the reviews. Had a good meal the first time but over priced. The next day we took food to go and they gave us half of what we got the day before. we went based on the reviews and proximity to our hotel. The owner will smile a lot but it is not sincere. He started talking bad about myself and companions to another couple seating next to us. He did not realize that this "gringo" can't speak Spanish but do understand it. I am married to a Mexican wife. My advise, there are many soda's, cheap local owned and no tax restaurants, up the road. Look down the side streets of La Fortuna. 1500 to 2000 colones cheaper, many dollars, and better. food and service.

1  Thank Juanmyman

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I went for coffee, and I got a spanish lesson and delicious coffee. The barista was friendly. Now filling up the rest of my review with characters.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent 11 wonderful days in beautiful Costa Rica. We visited La Fortuna, Tamarindo and Manuel Antonio. By far, my best two cups of coffee were at the Red Frog!

2  Thank jkeylime
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere. Excellent coffee and a nice breakfast variety. My daughter had the Americana breakfast and I had the breakfast burrito. Both were good and the prices are reasonable. Worth the stop.

1  Thank mschwartz2004
Reviewed July 6, 2018

An excellent place to enjoy delicious food and high quality customer service.
I recommend it is very good

1  Thank Ismael P