What a beautiful hotel. My room was fabulous, very modern and comfortable. Nice balcony with a view of the volcano (well, I would have seen the volcano if it hadn't been foggy). The restaurant was great, and the breakfast buffet was a notch above typical breakfast buffets I saw in Costa Rica.
The only thing I would have liked was more lamps or stronger light bulbs. I know that most people dont go to a romantic hotel in Costa Rica so they can read at night, but when you are traveling solo, you want a little light!
A very small complaint for what was otherwise, in every way, a frat hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos