“So Fun”

US$53.00*
Bird Watching AMA
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Located in La Fortuna, San Carlos, Costa Rica, 1.5 km (1 mile) south of the Catholic Church, we have been declared a Tropical Ecological Park, and have a wide array of natural, cultural, and adventure tours which promise visitors unforgettable one-of-a-kind experiences in Costa Rica. Arenal Mundo Aventura was created through the dreams and plans of 4 business partners, and opened its doors in 2005. The primary objective is and was to conserve the rainforest and the environment, combining that with ecotourism and responsible adventure tourism. With this project we have managed to reforest a large amount of land, of which we currently only use 10% in our daily operations.
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The zip lining here was our favorite excursion. It is so much fun...we have been twice so far ;) I feel very safe with the company and the views are magnificent. There is no better zip lining in the area! 11 cables and two that go over waterfalls. So awesome!

2  Thank Saraburristravels

Reviewed 20 February 2012

If there one thing I would recommend a Costa Rica visitor do...out of all things....you MUST DO this zip line tour! Forget everything else!

By far the craziest and coolest thing I have EVER done! Mundo Aventura was incredible.

2  Thank Melina619
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I highly recommend this company (safe, fun guide, $62/person, great views) .

1  Thank lilfletch11
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Terrible trail for the horses. Our guide was wonderful but we felt very sorry for the conditions of the trail for the horses. My horse kept stumbling. We were on grass all of 10 minutes! The brochure is very deceiving. We also weren't told that the walk to the waterfall was 350 steps down and the same back up and in the heat is was almost impossible. I would not recommend this place at all.

2  Thank MarcyThornton
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I loved going on a canopy tour so close to Arenak, with toucans flying over my head, wonderful views and an amazingly professional and friendly staff!! Thanks a lot David and Arsenio!!!
I definitely want to go back there!!!

3  Thank carolinadias