“So recommended ”

La Hidalguia
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Cartago
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

The place is a little bit hide... but the food is very good, the chef really takes his time to prepare each plate. We really enjoyed our meal in that place.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, generous portions, great gentle service, nice decoration and spacious parking lot
Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise. The food was beautifully presented and the flavors were unsurpassed. Serving sizes were substantial and packed with amazing flavors.
Can't say enough about how good the food and service were. Highly recommended this excellent restaurant.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

It's not that the food was bad, but it was just average. Well, maybe because when we saw the prices, we stuck to the cheaper items on the menu like hamburgers and quesedilla, but it was just an average hamburger, and an average quesedilla. If you're not on a budget, maybe the high priced food is better. The atmosphere in the restaurant is beautiful. I have to say my coffee milkshake was delicious, and beautiful. I wouldn't return here unless I was earning a lot more money.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

The kids menu is very friendly with high-quality platos para niños, but the menu has wonderful meat-centric dishes for us adults. My steak and my wife's burger were both amazingly-prepared and presented. The portions are American-sized. The staff was helpful without being intrusive.