“Nice Food and Ambiance ”
Review of Andiamo La

Andiamo La
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Cartago
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is nice to visit and get nice food, but in my personal opinion, is overrated and too expensive for the final proposal. Pastas are nice, but you can get for less price in town a better service and Italian food.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Immaculate service, totally five star food and genuine Italian menu.
7 of us ate here and had a really good dinner. The mixed antipasta, the spaghetti Vongole and other various different seafood pastas were delicious. The Baci dessert was truly sublime

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We took the family to celebrate Costa Rican mother’s day and the food was just out of this world! Everything looked great and tasted even better! We had a great time. A little expensive but worth it!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

A large group of us - 9 showed up without a reservation - we were seated quickly and proceeded to have a fantastic meal.
We had no appetizers, but were happy with that decision when we saw the size of the entrees.
I had the carbonara - which was as good as any I’ve ever had - it was the real deal with egg and bacon - not some Alfredo knock-off.
Our table also had the salmon dish - which was extraordinary, the ravioli trio, and the mushroom ravioli was fantastic, the gnocchi was good for for my taste, but a tad salty for the person who ordered it. Pizza at the next table looked so good I would order it next time.
Overall, a great meal and great evening!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I attended a group dinner with 20 persons at Andiamo La, the service was efficient and the menu selections great. As a vegetarian there was ample to choose from. I particularly enjoyed the sautéed mushrooms and spinach ricotta ravioli. Others in my party enjoyed octopus and calamari.The visible kitchen with wonderful aromas emanating also add to the charm of this restaurant. The desserts are also divine!