Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Sky Adventures - Arenal Park tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sky Adventures - Arenal Park
from US$84.00
from US$104.00
from US$81.00
from US$84.00
3,159 results
All reviews zip lining costa rica tram ride zipline tour big daddy hanging bridges felt very safe adrenaline rush half mile tarzan swing amazing views go pro amazing experience gopro camera arenal park afraid of heights a lot of fun
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

The infrastructure at CR Sky Adventures is VERY impressive! The views are breath taking and the staff makes you feel comfortable and safe. They made the experience a lot of fun (thank you Gil, Brandon, Roni and Andre)!

There are 7 zip lines, one is half a mile long!!! Not sure if it's the best course to do if it's your first time and if you are not adventurous. This was my fourth time zip lining and I have never done one this high, long or fast! One was 200 meters off the ground! This is a must do in Arenal, so much fun!!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did the zip line tour. Our guides were Hilbert and Brandon and they did a great job! They kept us safe and laughing the whole time. I can't remember the exact height but we were way up there. These are some amazing views. Highly recommend going through this company. Very safe and very fun.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Sky Walk, Sky Trek and Sky Tram combo is a must do! Our sky walk took us into the Costa Rican rainforest, where we saw 3 different viper snakes, bats, a tarantula and a toucan. Our guide Daniel was so funny and professional. You can see that he loves his job, which makes the experience even more wonderful. You reach to different look out points that give you amazing views of the Arenal lake and you make a refreshing stop to the waterfall "El Encanto" (best part). The hanging bridges are soo cool.. the innovation of it, is what amazed us most. ... After grabbing a quick snack and waited out a downpour, we prepared for our Zipline adventure and it was AWESOME! .. 7 lines total and you are in the best hands! The guides make it so much fun and they make you feel safe. Be sure to look around while on your line, because the views are super great! (I had to remind myself to do so). Shout out to Johnny (the operations manager that was on duty) and "the squad" guides who made our experience memorable ! This company is highly recommended. Our tour included transfers to/from the tour site and our hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

What a fun day . We took the full tour which included , The sky tram , Sky Trek and Sky walk Tour . this tour takes about 6 hours to complete . What to expect . First we met our guide Gabriella took us on a nice couple hr hike where you will learn all about the area plant life and animals you will encounter on the way . then you board a Sky tram which up the mountain above the canopy . It's a absolutely a Beautiful ride . now it's time to meet the Zip lining staff . What a great group they have . Now it's time to harness up and let the thrill begin . To be perfectly honest I've never zip line before and was a little nervous . The staff goes through several safety checks and give you basic instructions . There are 7 Zip runs you will do each one gets better than the last . All above the canopy . It's quite the Rush !!! And so much fun . When all said and done you will feel like you developed friendship with the Staff and your group . I am so glad I did this Tour .

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Such a great experience. The views were incredible. It was a little terrifying to be so high but our guides were awesome and made the trip a fun one. I would definitely do it again and this company is by far the best. Glad we chose to use them!