“The Best!!!”

US$150.00*
Borinquen Combo Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guanacaste Express is a local Family run business, with over 8 years working in the tourism industry in Costa Rica, we offer to our clients personalized trips with a professional service. Our dedication and responsibility made of Guanacaste Viajes a truly option in Costa Rica. We operate in our own fleet of comfortable air-conditioned mini-vans and mini-busses with a capacity of from 1 to up of 28 passengers. Our main office is based just 15 minutes from Liberia International Airport (LIR), and we provide Airport Shuttle and Private Transportation
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Guanacaste Viajes is, without a doubt, the best private tour company that I have ever encountered. Our guide Manuel F. (Manny) was very professional, genuinely kind, and anticipated our needs before we even knew what we needed. Our driver, Hugo, was very kind and transported us in a comfortable and safe manner. We learned so much more about Costa Rica through our tour with Manny including information about politics, education, economy, Spanish, plants and animals, etc. We took the Mega Combo tour from the RIU Guanacaste resort. Hugo and Manny picked us up at the exact time they said they would (7:30 am) and dropped us off at the lobby of the hotel (3:30). I would highly recommend this company for a great experience in Costa Rica!

3  Thank calderbiz
There are newer reviews for Guanacaste Viajes & Tours

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We has such a great time with the tour guides. Juan Carlos and Herman were exceptional! They were kind, knowledgeable, friendly and went out of their way to ensure that we were enjoying our experience. I highly recommend them and this company. Manuel, on short notice put together great tours for us. Pura Vida!

3  Thank zandrews
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I started to make my transportation arrangements to the Riu over the Internet, then decided that I should call instead. I left a message and received a return call within 5 minutes. As I spoke with Manual, he also accessed my Internet records. He confirmed over the phone my itinerary and also sent an email with the details. Upon arriving in CR, the driver was waiting with my name on a sign. Our van was brand new and also this was a private car - so no other passengers. The driver spoke English and gave us some history and pointed out various volcanos & flora on the ride. The day before departure I received a message from company confirming our depature time the following day. Once again the driver (different from the 1st) spoke english & was very knowledgable, polite, courteous and most importantly prompt. I highly recommend the company - any questions regarding service - billsamlv@embarqmail.com

2  Thank livinVegas
Reviewed 23 March 2012

They were perfect... They beat most other transportation companies by $20.
$100 for roundtrip service. They were quick with a response to emails and great with confirming our arrival. When we arrived, our driver was waiting for us holding a sign with our names on it. He greeted us with a smile and took our bags to the van. You pay them $60 to your hotel and $40 back to the airport. Their van was very clean and air conditioned.
They were right on time when they picked us up from the hotel. Walter was our driver and did a great job.

We felt very comfortable with this company, and would definitely use them again

3  Thank Clint T
Reviewed 21 March 2012

It was our first time in Costa Rica for both my bf and I. Choosing an excursion tour with Guanacaste Viajes wasn't hard with tripadvisor's ratings and comments. Manuel and Herman are not only professional but 100% Costa Ricans! They LOVE their county and you will too! There is no negative feedback to be said. They provide: 1) safe, clean transportation 2) activities that are both flexible and suited to your needs/requests 3) knowledge about the locations/provinces/wild life 4) priceless patience and hospitality throughout the whole experience. You will not be disappointed!

THANK YOU again for the wonderful memories Manuel and Herman! We miss you!!!
Chris & Lea