“Best SLOTH Tour EVER!!!”
Review of Costour

and up
Sloth Discovery from Playa del Coco Area
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Costour offer personalised adventure and eco-tours to travelers visiting Costa Rica.
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I had one agenda while visiting Costa Rica...to see and hold a sloth. We were in Guanacaste and every place I checked was too far away, 3-5 hours. The places that were close were ambiguous stating, "You MAY see a sloth", or "You can see sloths and have coffee while looking at them but you can't touch".
Ummm, no. I can do that here on Pittsburgh.
Then I met Mario and Luc who showed me their pictures holding a sloth. They connected me with Yves of Costour Inc. an excursion and tour company. I told Yves that all I cared about were sloths and he said "No problem, you will have your wish". And he made that wish come true. Mario picked my group up exactly on time and drove us to the rain forest. Our guide Hani was the sweetest girl with the keenest eye who showed us absolutely every amazing miracle of nature, the most incredible being a one year old sloth who I snuggled and held while I marveled at how sweet she was.
Yves delivered exactly what he promised and our driver Mario taught us so much about Costa Rica; it's rich history, the land, the agriculture, the animals, and do much more.
If you are looking for tours, look no further than Costour. When I return, I plan on spending more time having Yves set up more excursions so that I can see more of this beautiful country!!

3  Thank prncsdi13