“Yummy”

Cuisines: Latin, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Food was delicious, the restaurant was pretty quiet but we enjoyed sitting outside. We loved the risotto and the drinks were great!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We went to breakfast recently at Citron. We ordered omelettes which came with fruit and toast. They were filled with the items we asked for in them and cooked to perfection. While there we looked at the lunch and dinner entrees which looked great. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a short walk from the Pacifico condos. The food was good, we shared a goat cheese salad, linguine caprese and the crepes for dessert. I had the Lychee Martini which was very refreshing. The prices are a little high for this area, $70 for our shared meal, but it was clean, attentive service and a nice change of pace.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

All of our meals were top notch. The risotto and Ceviche were especially tasty. An excellent wine list made it hard to choose.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I am not a big fan of El Coco (nor any other of the ultra-popular beach areas in CR), but occasionally, I have ended up here with friends and family… and I have eaten at many of the area’s restaurants and bars. And while I was only able to try Citron’s lunch, I feel confident in saying that this is probably the best all around restaurant in El Coco.

We were a large family group, with lots of young children and we arrived for a late lunch. Despite this… and the fact that Citron’s interior is a relatively small / quaint space, one single server (presumably the owner), singlehandedly served us all, efficiently and with a great attitude. The lunch menu was limited, much more so than the dinner menu, which I was able to read (and admire). Because of the group’s size, I was able to try several of the dishes and all of these were quite tasty.

There is an exterior seating area, but march and April are particularly hot months, and we all opted for indoor seating (A/C).

Because this Citron is located at Pacifico, parking is easy and safe.

From what I hear, you may want to opt for dinner on your first visit, as it is supposed to be stellar.