“Want to Go Again”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Monday tuesday close
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Everything on the menu from drinks to wakame make me wanting to come back again. I recently had pizza. I got the personal size and could only eat half. It was really good. I also love the sandwiches. What to get on my next visit?

Reviewed February 11, 2018

My husband and I just happened upon this bistro. We both had the Caprese Grilled Sandwich and it was literally the best sandwich we've ever tasted. Not to be missed! We can't wait to go there again!

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was one that our dive guide recommended. We had some sushi and sashimi which were both fresh and tasty. Our table mate ordered a pizza that did look quite well. But if you go there you have to go for the ice cream roll that is freshly prepared on a freeze plate. Nice to see how it is made as well.

1  Thank Bert H
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I went with a couple of girlfriends for lunch. I was not expecting much. The restaurants in this area have been disappointing on the whole. This one was good, very good. I had chicken crepes. The sauce was very tasty, with a hint of sherry. The crepes were light an delicate. The portion was large enough that I couldn't quite finish it. I would definitely return. My friends each had spinach crepes and they were happy. I had limonada with mint. It was delicious.

The service as a tad slow. The waitress did not ask before snatching away my unfinished drink that I was sort of saving to top of the meal. I could not get her attention so I just gave up.

But I guess anyone can have a bad day and good help is hard to find. That's a minor infraction and would not stop me from returning. I would just have to remember to guard my drink with my life! Good restaurant.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

We were in CR 4 years ago and made sure to not miss this restaurant on this visit. We were a large group and the consensus to visit this restaurant 3 times in 3 weeks was easy. Large menu, fast service and large portion. The coconut shrimp feeds two people! Don't miss the restaurant when you visit the area!