“Try the grilled fish!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2018

We were recommended this restaurant by our hotel and they were right. Dinner is under the stars and candle light. We loved the prawn starter and grilled fish. So delicious that we wished they were open every day :)

Reviewed May 2, 2018

What a great experience, the food was so good and the staff excellent. I really liked the courtyard setting.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

So my husband and I went there yesterday to try it. It was closed so check time before heading there. Tonight, we went there because I wanted so bad to try the grilled red snapper. Well, they did not have it so I ordered the risotto sea food and my husband ordered the grilled shrimp. Both were super good. The atmosphere of the place is priceless. Great music and lights. It was just wonderful. Wine was very good and price is very reasonable. Highly recommend. Service was wonderful as well.

1  Thank sousoucat
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with another couple and kids. Red Snapper special was excellent and my wife's Gnocchi was flavorful. Kids has risotto which was bland, I had special linguine with shrimp and mango that was undercooked and tasteless. Spaghetti Bolognese was asking undercooked and bland.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Best food in Costa Rica. Great, friendly service. Would rate this more than 5 stars if I could. Gluten free food was so yummy as well!!!

1  Thank brenna12345