Review Highlights
Diving ! At last !

First dive ever after my certification. Mauricio made me feel safe and secure. I could let go and... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
CHRISTINE M
Great place

I finish my diving course with them. Max is a great trainer, made the training really easy for me... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2018
matilde h
Greenville, South Carolina

All reviews dive shop great dive wet suits dive operator experienced divers mauricio visibility sites catalina sharks gear angelfish boat instructor certification flamingo crew
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We booked a scuba trip through a tourist info center, and they highly recommend Aquacenter - all good. They were prompt picking us up, the driver was friendly, and hey kitted us up with wet suits, the BCD, fins etc. Everything was good quality and well looked after and service was always good. For some reason though they didn't actually run the dive, they farmed us out to another dive centre. So although the gear and service was good, I can't actually comment on what they are like during a dive, which is something important to read up on!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

The staff at the Aquacenter dive shop is fantastic, although the diving in this area just isn't that good. Dirty churned up water this little visibility is all your going to get.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017

I had the greatest time learning the basics of scuba diving with this company. They were so helpful, friendly, responsive and informative. Most importantly, I felt safe and prepared the entire time- plus I learned a lot. If and when I do return to costa rica, i will definitely be visiting them again!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We very much enjoyed diving with Aquacenter. Dali, our dive guide, was very careful, caring and funny. The visibility wasn't great, but we knew that would be the case. We still had four really good dives and the rest were enjoyable. Mauricio is very nice, too. The boat captain was very good maneuvering the boat. P

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

We visited playa flamingo and booked diving with this company, they were fantastic and made myself and my partner's first dive very comfortable and enjoyable!! Sabrina was absolutely fantastic we couldn't of wished for a better instructor. A very passionate person about her job she clearly loves !!

Date of experience: June 2017