We were at rip jack inn for my sons wedding. and worked with their representatine Ann. she was wonderful and very helpful, I had rented the bungalow with two bed and sofa bed to share with my teenage daughter and my son, The restaurant service was great and the food was exceptional. I will visit the place again. However!?
First day we arrived late in the afternoon on Sat., air condition was not working , Faucet would not drain well, toilet was running continuously. When I complained, they came to fix it but no result. The next day I complain they sent someone to plug in the air! and refunded the charges for that night. but somewhere along the way the individual mentioned that during hot season they turn down the water heater. so we all took cold showers untl the last day. my son jumped in the shower announcing: may be for once I can have hot shower since I get in before the teenager. We responded we have been taking cold shower too! Later on I asked other guests if they had hot water, and I found out all rooms had hot water except ours. The person that had met me the first day knew about it and was trying to lower my expectation regarding the hot showers!.
So I will go back to the rip jack inn again, but this time I will ask them to check the a/c, toilets and faucets, and hot water availability prior to releasing the key to the guest. especially if I will be staying in the Bungalow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RipJack Inn is a quaint 21 room owner operated hotel located only 75 yards from the ocean. Our rooms are each individually decorated and come equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, coffee makers, in room safes and outdoor patios. With the exception of our standard rooms each room also has cable TV and mini-fridge. Rooms can all accommodate a minimum of three or five guests depend the type of the room. RipJack inn offers a full service restaurant with some of the best food in the country with a heavy emphasis on fresh local seafood. During your stay take advantage of our on-site yoga, massage and surf lessons. RipJack Inn can also help you arrange all of your activiites including sailing, golfing, diving, sport fishin and much more.We are located just one hour from the Liberia International Airport (LIR) or 20 minutes from the Tamarindo Airport (domestic). Playa Grande is a laid back quiet beach town that is also part of the National Park created to protect the endangered Leatherback turtles. Nesting season is between October and February. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel RipJack Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ripjack Playa Grande
- Hotel RipJack Inn Costa Rica/Playa Grande