All reviews rip jack yoga studio costa rica laid back yoga teacher training every meal traveling alone standard room beach towels bar restaurant surfers hammocks surfing bungalow beaches retreat tours
Reviewed August 8, 2018

It was all good and it was a blast so munch Surf and hearing the black howler monkeys and I also ran into some old friends which was really cool it was my 10th time to Costa Rica and I just love the weather.

Room Tip: Good and I really enjoyed it
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RipJack I, General Manager at Hotel RipJack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thanks Curt! You were so much fun to hang out with, we loved getting to know you and we hope to see you back again! The surf just keeps getting better!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I’ve stayed in Playa Grande 3 times and Rip Jack Inn is by far the best place there! I went for a yoga retreat and the two yoga studios are just perfect! Amazing people, healthy, delicious food, and perfect location! I couldn’t have asked for more!

Room Tip: The bungalow was perfect for four girls!! Great space to sit and chat in the living area and the two queen beds were extra comfy!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RipJack I, General Manager at Hotel RipJack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I stayed at Ripjack for 2 nights with my daughters. We shared a queen size room which had 2 of the most comfortable beds I've ever had the pleasure of sleeping in! Rooms were very clean, staff are all extremely friendly, kids loved the pool and being so close to the beach and other nearby restaurants. It also has a lovely yoga studio and a really varied yoga timetable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
RipJack I, General Manager at Hotel RipJack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thanks Fordera, we're glad you and your family felt so comfortable! Vacation is precious time so we thank you for choosing us and hope to see you back again!

Pura Vida

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I spent a week at the RipJack Inn for a yoga retreat. All of the facilities are top notch with all the supplies you need (mats, blocks, bolsters & blankets, straps.) Staff is friendly and helpful, and the food is delicious! Suitable for families, groups, and solo visitors. I highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RipJack I, General Manager at Hotel RipJack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience. We specialize in yoga and surf vacations so we can't wait to see you back!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Thank you to Annie and the staff for making it a trip to never forget. It is conveniently located right by a beautiful little path to the beach. RipJack is a yogi’s and a surfer’s dream come true. Will definitely be coming back!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business