“PERFECTION!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Front terrace, with a garden view
Sofa bed, tv room Outdoor shower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sofa bed, tv room
Outdoor shower
Bathroom, lots of natural light
Front view
Fully equipped kitchen
Bedroom
Dinning room, drenched in natural light
View from the terrace
Winter sunsets
Local traffic
Make your own memories: Picture perfect
Look for this sign upon arrival
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kn_dillon
Dallas, Texas
“PERFECTION!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

My mom and I stayed at La Casita de Lina for a week and absolutely adored it. It is a 30 second walk to the beach, and it is very private, which we loved. Lina is very helpful and helped us with any requests we had, such as transportation to and from the airport, etc. The apartment is small and cozy and had everything we needed for a relaxing week in beautiful Playa Hermosa. The grounds were beautiful with flowers, fresh fruit, and occasional wildlife to watch. We couldn't have been happier. It was our first time, and we will definitely be returning next summer.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write the review, greatly appreciate it!
Amy H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights and absolutely loved it! It's very close to the beach, the property is beautiful and safe and the casita is comfortable, clean and cozy! Has everything you need! The coffee provided by cafelina was delicious!

It's located on the more quiet end of the beach. You can walk to several restaurants on the beach including one right next door in a small hotel.

Lina is very an attentive hostess and answered our questions quickly.

We loved the surf board outdoor shower, the fruit trees on the property and the privacy we had as there was no one in the main house on the property.

Can't recommend it enough!

Maria Eug...
“I had everything I needed, it was modern, comfortable and clean!”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed there twice, the first time I stayed 4 days in June2014, and the 2nd May 2015. I had some friends near by so it was a perfect place for me, very close to the beach and quiet!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jul 2016
Thank you very much for your review and response!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing