“Perfect location for a relaxing get away.”
The Logan at dusk Front
Outdoor shower
Jungle for neighbors
Modern Interiors
Full terraces and balconies
Full kitchens with dishwashers and ice makers
TV in the table
full luxury sleeping
Large modern bathrooms with raintower showers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gypsyjuls
Playa Samara, Costa Rica
“Perfect location for a relaxing get away.”
Reviewed 3 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

What a beautiful place! Gorgeous roomy, apartment like space, close to everything. Super clean with a fantastic pool and landscaping.

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway
Angor
Burlington, Vermont
“Very comfortable, convenient location.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Logan for 5 nights. It was right in town and convenient to many restaurants and necessities. It is a 5 minute walk from the beach. We loved retreating back to our lodgings after each day. A very private and relaxing environment.

Our host helped arrange for rides from the airport and to various destinations and gave she offered a lot of useful advice before and during our stay. She was also attentive to our needs, and very good about staying in contact.

For what its worth, the security deposit we put down was returned very promptly.

I recommend this location without reservations. I'd definitely stay there again!

Liked best: The pool.
Liked least: A couple of lights were not working in our unit.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
BettyClev...
Cleveland, Oh
“I Really Wanted To Love This Property”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I use Trip Advisor for accurate reviews from those who are there. I was excited to stay at this property from the pictures but when I got there I was dissappointed. I was not going to say anything but this property does need some care. It does not look like the pictures. There was no phone, toilet paper had to be delivered, the door did not completly lock or close. The gardener came in and turned the water on and left. Came back and turned the water off. He did not do one other thing. Everything needs cleaning. Cushions outside are faded and covered in dust. Outside gardens are not tended to. Grill and sink are dirty. There are ants on everything. I know it is C.R. but we stayed in other places where this is not the case. I had to sweep the outside area and the steps myself. Refrigerator and dishwasher need cleaning. Everything needs attention. It would not a great deal to bring this up to perfect but as it stands now the feeling was just "yuck".
I am not interested in calling someone in to do the repairs etc while I am staying there. I feel I should not have to tell an owner the property needs work, they should be able to see that themselves.
Monika was available and sweet as can be.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot shower. Quiet area close to everything.
Liked least: See above. Needs attention and the pictures shown are just not accurate.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Mar 2014
Hi Betty,
I wish that you had mentioned some of this, as I would have been happy to try and fix the issues you saw. However, we haven't had rain in months, so dry leaves and dust are a part of life, as are ants and wildlife since the Logan is located right next to the jungle.
Nevertheless, thank you for your input, and Pura Vida!
Monika
tripvalet
Toronto
“Paradise on earth!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

No matter how many times you wake up and look out the window, you will always say 'Oh my God, is this place real?" It looks exactly as it shows in the photos, maybe even more beautiful in real life. My bf and I just stayed here for 1 week. We happened to be the only guests so we had the whole place to ourselves! We had 100% privacy. You never saw a neighbour or anything. All you can see is the jungle and all you hear are the sounds. It's a 2 min walk to every restaurant in town and the beach. Some nights the music can get pretty loud at some of the bars but you couldn't hear any of it at the Logan.

Lots of kitchen ware to make the food you need. Hot water always. Great wifi. Beautiful, refreshing pool.

I will 100% recommend this place to every person I know. I will be back for sure!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The grounds
Liked least: Some of the outdoor lights didn't work at night
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
MichiganT...
Michigan
“Needs TLC...”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I believe the owners have the right idea but the overall condition of the 2 bottom units fell quite short of "eco luxury accommodations". Owner attention is needed to bring these 'apartments' and surroundings up to par with the website description. Quinn met with us and we discussed our concerns; mainly cleanliness of property is lacking. The kitchens were sparsely furnished,stained kitchen towels, chipped dishes, kitchen areas not cleaned well nor bathroom.He was fair to deal with and we appreciated that,but as the owner he should be on top of things and recognize when things need attention.Salt water pool is nicely designed and a focal point. Short walk to town and beach.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Iguana Hu...
North Bay, Ontario
“Quiet and Peaceful”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the Azul unit for the last two weeks of November ( which in our opinion is the best located unit to view the forest). The owner, Quinn, met us upon arrival and gave us the tour of the property. Very well maintained, quiet ( we were the only guests for the two weeks), with two sides bordering the forest. We saw all sorts of animal and bird life in the forest every day. The howler monkeys make a wonderful sound to wake up to in the morning. Any issues we had, which were minor, were remedied very quickly. The units have a four burner cooktop and a toaster oven, and full sized fridge, so we were able to cook about half of our lunches and suppers. Breakfast was composed of fresh fruit ( the market is a three minute walk ), and fresh bread ( the bakery is a 2 minute walk). The spectacular beach is a short walk down the main street, which has several restaurants. I don't think you have to walk more than 10 minutes to any of the local restaurants, whether in town or on the beach. Pizza Parrissa in the Collonade is a must! I think that the only drawback would be that if all four units are full, you would have little privacy on your terrace, as the units face each other across the salt water pool, and if everybody was out on their terrace or around the pool. There are ants around, but you should expect them in the tropics. All in all, we had a very enjoyable stay at The Logan.

Friends getaway Older travelers
Brooklyn NY
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;