What a wonderful place to stay: A nice, spacy room, good style and comfortable, friendly stuff, garden, pool, hammocks, good breakfast and just 50 metres from the large beach. We were happy all the week long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small 12 room hotel located across the street from the beach and a short walk from town. Our basic, clean rooms can accommodate solo travelers, couples, families, and small groups. All rooms have private bathrooms with hot water, quiet A/C, ceiling fan. Community area offers a TV, free wi-fi, shared refrigerator, hammocks, and rocking chairs. We have a refreshing plunge pool and outdoor shower. Our on-site cafe offers breakfast daily for purchase. Free secure parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your El Mono Loco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mono Loco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Mono Loco Tamarindo
- El Mono Loco Costa Rica/Tamarindo