“Nice food”

Ranked #32 of 230 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The best cuts of the finest beef, the quality ingredients, the music and décor make the restaurant a very suitable to enjoy a unique dining experience.
Reviewed July 22, 2018

A bit expensive compared to other restaurants, but good food.
Staff was friendly and service was good.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a fancy looking restaurant, ideal for special occasions. Not only is it right in the middle of Tamarindos main road, the way its built allows for a nice view of the surroundings. Open areas as well as airconditioned so you can choose. Food is great, wide options, very good service. Fine dinning , no excessive price. You cant go wrong with this choice.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

This is a very nice upscale restaurant, but still casual right on the main street across the Hotel Diria. Very nice menu, and a good selection of drinks. Our waitress Connie was fantastic, and the sea food and pasta were delicious. I had the tuna variety appetizer, that was fresh and tasty, and followed by a seared tuna and some pasta on the side.
Friendly service, xlnt location and reasonably priced good food

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Went to this place at night to look at the menu, didn’t see anything that popped out at me so I continued walking.

I’m staying at the Diria so I wanted to try another Diria restaurant but as soon as I turned around something told me to go the the Flying Bull anyway. So I followed my instincts. Was promptly seated- given a wine menu and the main menu. I ordered a glass of Chardonnay right away because I had seen a white seafood pasta dish so I was planning to get that.

But then- the burger section caught my eye. The Bavarian. A burger for $16? There’s no way it could be that good. I had had a burger previously at another Diria restaurant and it was good but not something I would go out of my way to eat again. I decided to take a chance. He asked how I would like my burger cooked. I said medium rare even though I usually like them medium to medium well. I almost said something but thought- no I’m sure it’s fine.

Then the burger came. It looked incredible. Red wine onions, tomato, lettuce and a mustard mayonnaise sauce. I cut it in half and it was PERFECTLY cooked. I took a bite- a flavor explosion. There was Gorgonzola in the sauce and it was amazing. I was one bite in and already heartbroken that it had to end. Easily the best burger I’ve ever eaten and probably the best in tamarindo.

The fries were basic however and I decided not to eat them. I think this place would benefit from a hand cut fry. But to be fair- anything is basic compared to this burger.

Thank you for the amazing food!

Reviewed May 22, 2018

We ate at the flying bull my partner had tenderloin steak he couldn’t eat half of it because it had sinew in it, we complained to the waiter but nothing was done no one came over to apologise, we decided to walk out. We were shocked to find that the bill had been put onto our Hotel Bill, no one from the restaurant had the decency to ask why we had walked out. We paid the bill as that’s what we do and put it down to experience I have emailed to voice my views but no one has come back. I have to say everything is expensive wine beer and food so you do need deep pockets.