Off Road Costa Rica - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Drive costa rica, the best way to see it

Really the best way to see Costa Rica is to Drive it. We used a company called Go Drive Tours and... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2010
polvo2323
Long beach
A really fun day... for any age group!!!!

My family of 4 , wife and boys 14 and 17 spent the day on Ted's OFF Road tour ,his assistant ,his... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2010
nathan822
new york

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2009

Ted, Rose and Jesse did a great job with our event. We went to Playa Minas where we got the best of the best. We did a lot different activities and we spent the most wonderful time ever with them. It was part of a team building event for our group.
I am the person in charge of this group and since the begining Ted help me in getting evething ready and organized. I highly recommend Ted and his Off Road team because this was our best experience ever.

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2009

My 18 year old daughter and I took a two week trip to Costa Rica and travelled throughout the country. We spent three days touring the back country of Tamarindo in a Landcruiser with Ted. Ted prepared a customized trip for us, and showed us portions of the country typically reserved for the locals. We were so fortunate to have found Ted and his Off Road Costa Rica Adventures, we experienced our most memorable sunsets along the Tamarindo beaches among the crashing waves and Hannah, Ted's loyal companion. We are already planning our next adventure to Costa Rica, and we are definately coming back to drive more Costa Rican jungles with Ted. What a great experience! Thanks, Ted.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

My wife and I recently booked a private tour with Ted, and it was wonderful. Ted was extremely accommodating, in fact, for a small fee he was even willing to pick us up in Playa Hermosa and return us their that evening. We were the only two people on the tour - so we got Ted to ourselves for the entire day. Ted was really knowledgeable about Costa Rica, and really adapted the tour to our interests. We're planning on returning to Costa Rica soon, and would love to spend another day in off-road Costa Rica!!!! We're traveled all over the world, and have been on numerous excursions in various destinations and would rank Ted's Off-Road Costa Rica adventures amongst the best!!

2  Thank ScubaSteve801
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Hey Ted,
Thanks for a great time! I enjoyed everything from the discussions we had on our trip to lunch at that awesome soda. You made it something to remember Costa Rica by! I will definitely look you up next time I am there.

Reviewed May 16, 2009

We recently traveled to Costa Rica for our family vacation w/ kids ages 9 & 12yrs. The day we spent driving Land Crusers with Off Road Costa Rica was the most memorable! We got to see parts of the country that we would never have seen any other way. My husband loved driving the vehicle and the children really enjoyed the unique plants, off road terrain, and spending some time with HOWLER monkeys. Lunch surfside at Lola's (home of an enormous pig) was awesome! Afterwards we cooled off with a refreshing swim at a beautiful beach! Ted and his crew were extremely accommodating and shared their wealth of knowledge about the country. We also enjoyed Hannah, Ted's "four legged assistant". Your journey to this beautiful place would not be complete without spending a day with OFF ROAD COSTA RICA!!