“Best bar in Cariari!”
Review of Times Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Times Bar and Grill
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Times Bar & Grill is a nice pub located in Cariari, Heredia, less than 5 mins away from Marriott, Hilton and Wyndham hotels as well as the Hard Rock Cafe San Jose and 10 mins from the airport. The restaurant features live music, a very nice terrace and tables for large groups. Managed and ran by Marta Fonseca, one of Costa Rica's most famous rock artists and her business partner.
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Need a place to pass "la presa"? Come here for a beer and a chifrijo, a must! Excellent ambiance and music; a perfect place for a work happy hour!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Gdo_Castillo

Reviewed January 23, 2017

Great owners of this after hours office Bar and Grill! Great food freshly made, awsoume drinks, music and ambiance ! What more can I say! Oh yeah, great prices too!
The only place I go when traveling there on business as a flight attendant ! Great little gem, that I hope never goes away!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017

This is a wonderful place to go and watch the sunset. The staff is super nice. It is a place where the local young people come to hang out. They were having a party there when I was having dinner. I had a chicken quesadilla and asked for no onions. I received my quesadilla with no onions. It came with a small cup of fresh chopped tomatoes, black bean paste and a slice of fresh avocado. I also had tortilla chips and cheese sauce. They played late 70's and early 80's music which was delightful. I would recommend Times Bar and Grill to anyone who wanted a causal place to eat and drink.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank diva2813
Reviewed November 3, 2016

My wife and I (Gringo's) have recently relocated from Sarasota, Florida to Cariari Costa Rica and just happened to stumble on the Times Bar & Grill, in Cariari a terrific place.

The Co-Owners Marta and Stephan are Fabulous Friendly Folks, their Food is Authentic Tico Dishes and their Hamburger's are to "Die For"... Btw, Marta is a Fantastic Singer...

We are now Regulars, so come meet us!

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank genes252
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Small restaurant/pub about 10 minute walk from the Adventure Inn Hotel near the San Jose airport. Great friendly atmosphere with Warhol inspired decor and lots of local customers. Co-owner is vegan so was able to make me a wonderful gluten free vegetarian dinner. The rest of our party also had great local Costa Rican food and there was a broad selection of beer and other drinks. We sat outside on a quiet street (Hilton DoubleTree next door) and enjoyed the music - great spot.

Date of visit: July 2016