“ This highly rated is not as good as advertised.”
Review of KATTA Pub

KATTA Pub
Ranked #1 of 251 Restaurants in Heredia
Description: Katta is a gastropub that its soul purpose is to induct people into the world of craft food and beer. Katta specializes in giving the costumer a unique experience while providing great food and service.
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and this place was highly rated. My sister and I were craving for good burger and we decided to this place a try. We ordered Two “no rules” burgers, one cook median and the other median well. After adding mustard, ketchup and cut them in half we realized the meat was raw. We called our waitress and told her the burgers were not cooked. She took our burgers and the cook put back on the grilled and sent back to us. As you can imagine the burgers were disgusting. No wonder why this place was empty.

Date of visit: September 2018
KattaAdmin, Gerente at KATTA Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Hello Manny, we sincerely apologize for your experience, thank you for the feedback, we’ll take matters in hand to improve in the issue you had and hope you guys give us another chance in the future, thank you

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I had the Boss Burger and I am not joking when I say that was easily the best burger I have ever had..I mean I have had many but this is one I won’t forget! =) The tacos were also just as fabulous! Wilson was great, very helpful and friendly =)

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Katta Pub on our last night in Costa Rica, and it was easily the most fun dining experience of our week here. The owner made us feel right at home immediately, the music was fantastic (much respect to 80’s Metal), and the food was out of this world. We had the nachos, cheese fries, Diablo Alfredo pasta, and buffalo wings — all exceeded our expectations! The beer selection was great, an excellent mix of local crafts, international selections, and standard fare. I’d absolutely recommend Katta for a great night out with friends or a fun casual dinner date.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

We ate burgers, pasta and chicken and all of them were very good! the taste is perfect. The man who took the order was very friendly and helpfull.
Be aware that this is a pub, with clearly louder music (eighties ;-) ) and not a romantic restaurant, but atmosphere is super! Recommandable!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Katta is a great after work get some drinks kind of bar, with a second story view of the city. I think that with the music, the people and the good deals this is a place to always consider.

Date of visit: July 2018