“Good Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Nice restuarant in downtown Heredia. We ordered pizzas and pasta dishes. The pizza was very good and the large size was huge! Fresh toppings and a very good thin wood fired crust. The pasta was a bit gummy and average. Very nice servers. Great atmosphere. I would go back for the pizza and skip the pasta!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I been multiple times in this place because the food used to be good, today the sauce was not as usual and right now I have a 5 months baby, so I ask to be seated it in a fresh place of the restaurant, it was not many tables at that moment and a TV was only for our table, we ask if the TV can be shut down while we were there and they said no. When I paid I complaint about this situation and I the supervisor Jaime did not say a thing, not even I am sorry, They lack of customer service is HUGE.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We visited this place for lunch with the family and it is incredible that there are NOT tables on the restrooms to change the diapers for the babies. We had to go to the car and change the diapers in the rear seat to go back to finish the lunch. We reported this unacceptable situation for customers with children and looks like no actions will be taken because they did not take notes for our suggestion (or complain), really poor customer service.
I read comments about "elegant", this place is not elegant, is just a small restaurant with small restrooms and I doubt that are not suitable for wheelchairs.
Do you have kids? if your answer is no, then go ahead, the flavor is good. But if your answer is yes, then go away, it is not family oriented place.
Please note: NO PARKING AVAILABLE, you have to stop on the street and exposed to a ticket or car plates removal.

Giancarlo B, Gerencia at L'Antica Roma, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Good Morning,
In reference to the comments of that very kind gentleman,
I wanted to clarify the following points.

FIRST, The measures of the bathrooms, which were adjusted based on the measures required by law of the Ministry of Health,
is the measure of access to the largest bathroom that is, and complies with the regulations and provisions of law, governed by the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica,
SO OUR ACCESS TO THE BATHROOM, IS SO SPACIOUS, THAT CONTAINS ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES,
and you can enter the bathroom, even with a wheelchair.

SECOND, on the other hand, in merit to his other comment, in reference to the absence of the table to change babies in the bathrooms,
I want to clarify and point out that unfortunately is also inaccurate,
WHY WE ALSO HAVE THE TABLE TO CHANGE BABIES IN OUR BATHROOM,
several weeks ago, and all our clients in Heredia know it.
Inclusive is posted on the door the indication on the access for the disabled, and is also indicated on the outside that we have the special table to change children.

THIRD, in 16 years that we have to operate in Heredia in that same place,
has NEVER been made, a ticket to anyone, due to parking, I really do not have idea of ​​what you talking about, and I do not understand where you You have parked your vehicle, for you to say something like that, I suppose in some forbidden area, but it was't in front of our business definitely, because in front of our business of course you can park, and NO ONE will be able to say ANYTHING!

I hope I have thoroughly clarified all your statements,
And above all,
thank you very much to that gentleman for such respectful comment.
I send my best cordial greetings.
And I apologize, with our customers, if there was an error with my English.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza, salad and wine. Excellent service, great quality of ingredients, nice place.
I loved the pizza sauce and the cheese.
Great taste.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Food is delicious, nice environment and people is very nice, good service. It's not a cheap place, but I think it works.