“Great food and place”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Quattro, today for lunch.

We had some bread seasoned with herbs, it was fresh, fluffy and warm, and it was on the house.

Main, we ordered Carbonara pasta, which was really good, lots of bacon pieces (good size and amount); Organic chicken with rustic mashed potatoes (drumstick and tight, unfortunately I forgot to ask what part was coming, as I like breast), anyway it was really tasty, tender, delicious.

They also serve pizza (we want to go back to try) and some vegetarian options.

Petit gateau was the desert, it was ok, as I'd like it more creamy, and it came almost a baked cake, but it was also tasty.

Stuff was also great. Beautiful and quiet place (as there are some loud places that you are not able to talk, which was not the case at all)

(By the way, look at the size of this natural orange juice...) I loved it!

Great time there today!

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Had a nice function with a three course meal. The staff were excellent and the food was very good. I would say a B+

Genaro Z, Gerente at Quattro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Dear 154919Mitchaelt29

Thanks for your comments, its very important for us your satisfaction in the experience to the restaurant.

At your service.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Just got back from Costa Rica and stayed at the Wyndham. Quattro is a few doors down and we ate there twice in one week. Food was excellent, waiters were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The second night we dined there was my birthday and they surprised me with a birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday in Spanish to me! "Catch of the Day" is an excellent choice for dinner....fish is cooked perfectly and the squash is amazing. Great pasta dishes too. Caesar salad good (but sorry guys, dressing is too watery...should be thicker). If we stayed longer, we would have gone back again. Loved this restaurant. Wish I had one on Long Island!

Dear adie426

In the first place thanks for your comments, its a honor serve to you. For the all team its satisfactory listen this opinions for the service and quality of food, and accept your suggestions for the dressing.

Please anything else at your service.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Dinner here was fantastic - ate here twice and both meals were delicious, well prepared, and beautifully presented. The staff was so very welcoming and accommodating too -- my mother had a special requests both evenings (reduced salt first night and a request for a dish that was not on the menu) and both were honored without question. In fact, they remembered her low salt request when we came back the second night -- a very nice touch. Highly recommended. Gustavo-Alonzo and Jorge were attentive but not obtrusive and were both warm and friendly.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Wonderful meal and service - our last night in San Jose. Would return again! Party of four - one had a chicken dish and the other three various risotto dishes. Delishous and reasonably priced plus top notch service.

Genaro Z, Gerente at Quattro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear GAIL S

Its a pleasure, our mission is your satisfaction and all the clients and visitors to the restaurant Quattro.

We will be waiting for you in your next visit

Regards