We stayed here three nights during our round trip through Costa Rica. The location is out of town down a 4x4 type road. When entering through the gate you notice the attention to detail of the owners. A lot is made with natural stone and wood which gives it a very nice atomosphere. Each rooms is in a seperate cabin (all with air conditioning - which is nice with temperatures in august). The staff (I believe all family members) are very kind and service minded. The pool is great (again with a natural look). Breakfast is great with fruit, eggs, coffee and fresh juice (different kinds). Cahuita as a place small with appearantly quite a bit of drugs use. If you are staying in cabin #2, do not leave belongings on the porch of your bungalow as this is visible from the street and people will come and take it (as we experienced). The place is highly recommended for its relaxed atmosphere and outstanding service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel with bungalows surrounded by tropical gardens in front of the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bungalows Malu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Malu Hotel Cahuita
- Malu Hotel Cahuita
- Bungalows Malu Costa Rica/Cahuita