Park Hotel(Puerto Limon)
US$69
Hotel La Uvita(Puerto Limon)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$55
Hotel Costa del Sol(Puerto Limon)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$55
Hotel Playa Bonita(Puerto Limon)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
The Lion Fish Hostel(Puerto Limon)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$25
Hotel Cerere(Puerto Limon)
US$57
Green Gold Ecolodge(Puerto Limon)
Cabinas Rocamar(Puerto Limon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsplaya westfaliapuerto viejosloth sanctuarythe ownerthe east coasthot waternice pooloutstanding servicenice restaurantseveral daysbigger roomearly flightkeep in mindbreakfast was includedoutdoor restaurantsecurity guardwifi access
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

We expended almost five days over there. The people are Very friendly and helpful. Good facilities and, comfortable rooms. Although my trip was for business but I enjoyed the stay and visit some places.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I was in the hotel. We made the reservation for one night and we have been over there for two nights more. The property is big quite, clean and walk along the beach is amazing. I love the dogs and all the mornings we went to walk with my sweet boyfriend and always go with us Oso and chokita lovely and loyal dogs. The service is good, food very good and healthy. The manager is very friendly and always Diana and Josue was talking with us. We going to come back the next vacation. All the staff is very friendly we feel at home. So grateful with all the staff.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flor de los Ang... M
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

The place could be OK. Except for the mouse in the restaurant brought in by their cat. Or the excessive humidity in the room with the associated smell. Or an angry manager who knows nothing about customer service.

Stayed: November 2016
3  Thank jaimeecheverria
Diana M, Gerente at Hotel Playa Westfalia, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Good Morning Mr. Jaime.

Thank you for your opinion, fisrt we apoligize for the mouse situation, but as you correct say the mouse were not in the kitchen, the cat brouth it in the open restaurant, as you could see we are in the middle of the forest and we control the animals everywere, but as you know the cats are hunters and can hunt everywere.

About the other situation, I notice that you get very upset with me when you decided to invite a girl to your room, with out noticing anybody and as you found in the service directory in your room, the visits are prohibit in the room, but you decided to invite somebody, so when I called you I told you in very good way, but you did not wanted to acept the rules, and got very upset.

Best regards!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here before going down to Puerto Viejo. Great beachfront place with swimming pool, bar and restaurant. Diana, the manager and Josue in the restaurant were awesome. Gave us names of some places to hit when we went south. Definitely worth the money!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed November 7, 2016

The hotel is clearly right on the beach. The price is amazingly low. It has a very nice and unique atmosphere. The customer service is unmatched. I stayed here with a group for 5 days, the entire staff quickly knew our names, and were most helpful. Breakfast in the mornings was amazing. while swimming the day before I lost my watch. When the owner found my watch she drove 3 hours to give it to me. From Limon to San Jose. Again this hotel and all its staff go above and beyond. This will always be my first choice when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business