“Best food in all of Costa Rica”

Guetto Girl One Love
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The food here was delicious and incredibly cheap too! We went back for a second night, then on the third night went somewhere else but wished we had come here

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We had chicken and shrimp in Caribbean sauce. The shrimp was a bit expensive compared with the chicken, but they were both delicious! The service is ok - they seemed a bit tired.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious. Service was great. I can’t wait to go back! It was for sure the best place to go in Puerto Viejo

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

So glad I made it here early into my trip. I will definitely be back for repeat visits. They cater to all backgrounds and very happy they serve an amazing vegan meal. Huge portions and great price, but best of all, the food is delicious. Service could be a tad bit friendlier, but it certainly wasn't bad and I would definitely go back without hesitation. Smiling goes a long way! So YES, please visit often. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Looking back on our trip and comparing this restaurant to others, this topped our list for Costa Rica. I really loved that there was no menu, and the cook just told us what was available for the day. I would highly recommend you stop at this little restaurant, if you can find it.