“Relaxing 3 hours...”
Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a facial and rose mud body treatment. They were both great. Beautiful place and nice ambiance.

All reviews
"warm water"
"skin"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The spa is located just off the busy road, but the tropical garden at the back made me forget about in no time. The treatment rooms are open to the garden and all you can hear were the sounds of relaxing music and tropical birds. Me and my partner had 1.5h couples massage followed by facial. The deep tissue massage was excellent, the massage therapist did exactly what I asked for and worked my tense muscles really well. The one hour facial with honey, papaya, pineapple extracts just added to the pure bliss I have experienced afterwards. ✨They also sell a good range of natural and organic body products

Reviewed 18 February 2018

great treatment and atmosphere. Music, road and jungle noises add to the experience. Last date relaxation treatment for my wife and myself. Smelled good all the way home to Kentucky

andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your visit! The Chocolate body treatment is a great way to experience Costa Rican Cacao : )

Pura vida,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We were on our first trip to Costa Rica during Valentines Day and I took my wife there. No way would we ever stay in the town...but it was well worth the drive from were we did stay. The prices are better than the states and the service and friendly staff make it well worth double the price. We will be back to Costa Rica in the winter and I she will be back. Again relaxing place and excellent staff.

Dear guests,

Thank you for making us part of your Valentines Day. We are happy you enjoyed your treatments!

Looking forward to welcoming you again,

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Went with a group of 5, we basically took over the place (had reservations). The staff was extremely accommodating, and greeted us with a footbath and special ginger drink. We had facials, massages, and a chocolate scrub between the 5 of us and we were all in heaven by the time we were finished. The atmosphere was so peaceful and the staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a restful and rejuvenating experience.

andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear guests,

We had a great time as well. Thank you for choosing us!

We hope to see you again,