“Awesome place”

KOKi Beach Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

During my 4 nights visit in Puerto Viejo, I ate twice at KOKi. First time I had ceviche and the second time seafood skillet. They were both really tasty. Friendly staff, great food, awesome atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food and service is amazing. Drinks were okay...but did I mention that the FOOD AND SERVICE WAS AMAZING! By far the best meal we had in PV.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was excellent and the sloth that visited seemed to think she owned the place. I had the sea bass ceviche (very fresh tasting with plantain chips) and the yucca fritters (too bland for me). I kept trying yucca hoping it would grow on me, but I think it is an acquired taste. Our teens had the hamburger and fries and took over half of their portions home. My partner had the red snapper, and I ate some of his.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the shrimp in spicy Caribbean sauce however the sauce was completely unspicy, very disappointed.

However the desserts were excellent and the service was very good.

I thought the prices were high as the food was not particularly special (mains from about $18).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Koki seemed so fancy, with alot of attention to detail in decor, service and food and wine. My father and I enjoyed a great meal of fish, veg and wine in an atmoshpere that had a little bit of hip, jungle, fancy, and fun. Loved the area for sitting before you enter to your table for dinner.

1  Thank Michelle P