“Fun lunch”

Restaurante Lidia's Place
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean, Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small family owned restaurant in town. I don't thing there are any street addresses there.
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Fun lunch with the family at this restaurant. They had a limited number of vegetarian options, but whatever we ate was delicious.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I'm kicking myself for waiting until the last night of my stay to visit Lidia's. I had the snapper. The food and service were excellent and portions were generous. Lidia and here family are lovely. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

The Fish is Delectable. All fresh whether fried or baked. the portions are very nice. Its a small spot, so its always crowed, but the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

2 things that stand out the most is the flavor of the food which is incredible and second is how clean this place is. I definitely will go back.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

This is a great family run restaurant tucked away from the main drag of Puerto Viejo. We arrived before they had opened but they let us in and gave us drinks. Lidia came later; the restaurant is run by her son and brother with a sister doing some of the cooking. And the grandkids were there as well! Definitely a family vibe and some amazing cooking. The shrimp in coconut sauce was incredible. Had a nice leisurely lunch and would definitely go back.

2  Thank culturevulture43