“Best Coffee in Puerto Viejo and more!”
Review of DreadNut Coffee

DreadNut Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

My Wife and I decided to give this Cafe a try because it was away from the main road in Puerto Viejo. I wasn't sure what to expect from this small coffee shop. We sat down and were greeted by lovely lady that welcomed us to the Cafe. She gave us our Menus and provided an explanation of their philosophy. The cafe offers mostly locally grown organic food. After looking over the Menu we decided to order a couple of the Dreadnut specialty coffees. I have been lucky to enough to enjoy some great coffee during my travels and I must say this place ranks right at the top of my list. We also ordered some lunch from their Menu. Dreadnut uses fresh locally made Bread and the sandwiches are incredible. If you are in Puerto Viejo, please visit this location and support this great Cafe.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

I'm so screwed since I visited this place last Monday, my life won´t be the same after that... I dream about the Begles they serve at Dreadnut Coffee. If you are around, take the chance and stop by.. if you don´t you´ll be regret, trust me. Enjoy it!!
Pdt: pleeeease, considere ship them by Fedex or Correo de Costa Rica, I´ll be more than glad to pay for it. Pura Vida.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

It is always awesome, I go to this part of the country several times every year and it has become a tradition to stop by and enjoy the delicious menu they offer, it is nice to see how they help local producers like coffee, chocolate, bread, etc

Girls are really nice and the music goes with the ambiance.

If you are taking the bus make sure you get there ahead of time to order something for the road

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I ordered a Caribbean Omelette with a Moccacino coffee for breakfast. The taste and texture of the Omelette was excellent, and the moccacino was incredible! It was also extremely pleasant to eat with a view of the beach & coastline from the shop's elevated level (approx. 8 ft.) above the street. This place is a perfect place to eat especially for folks who are waiting for their bus (can see the stop). Highly recommended by me.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Very nice food. Good place to relax. Right next to the busstopp. The owner is interested in preserving the environment!