Lizard King Hotel Resort(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$55
Hotel La Costa de Papito(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$109
Hotel Banana Azul(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Walaba Hostel & Beach Houses(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$36
La Perla del Caribe(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$99
US$59
Playa Chiquita Lodge(Playa Chiquita)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
US$53
Hotels.com
Physis Caribbean Bed & Breakfast(Cocles)(Great Value!)
US$68
Casa Moabi(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$58
US$53
Orbitz.com
US$3,002
US$2,625
Tree House Lodge(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
Book now, pay at stay
US$221
US$177
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I stayed in Yoga Manu Village for one week at the end after nine months traveling. I needed a place to rest and recapitulate all my amazing experiences. I just wanted to practising yoga and meditation every day. I didn't wanted a crowded place, lots of peoples and parties so it was perfect!!!

During my stay Cristiana and Marco were so friendly, always helpful and warm. I felt more like being part of a family as just being a tourist. I loved my little wooden hut for myself. I never felt unsecure or uncomfortable in this place. At night they call you a taxi if you wana go out, otherwise it's the best option to rent a bicycle to go to town. Takes just 10min.

By the way they have lots of wonderful activities apart from yoga and meditation, surprise yourself! You gona love it... :-D

If you look for a place in the jungle were you can practising yoga, meditation and other activities, meet interesting people and were you can explore and see every day hundreds of beautiful little wonders... just go and fill your heart with it. I will come back...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ruthj_ch
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I recently spent 2 months in Costa Rica and Honduras visiting many natural places. I had been blessed by great weather right up until my last to weeks which were to be spent in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca when the rainy season had decided to move into town. In spite of the rain, my time in PV was the absolute highlight of my trip because of Manu Yoga. Marco and Cristiana made me feel like I belonged and were very gracious hosts. Staying at Manu is more like being invited into someones home rather than being a hotel guest. Accomodations are hand built, unique, simple, and beautifull. The cabins, communal kitchen, bathrooms and yoga platform are part of, and blend into the natural surroundings to create the perfect environment to focus on things other than your own material needs for a while. Far enough away to be peacfull and close enough for a 15 minute bike ride into town for dinner. If yoga is all about balance, Manu yoga has found it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My Husband and I recently visited Manu Yoga Village for our Honeymoon. We stayed on location for 5 beautiful nights! We got to experience the beautiful views, and wildlife on the property. We also were able to enjoy a sauna and couples massage, which was an unforgettable experience. Manu Yoga is just a short walk or bike ride into town, and right next to the beach! Marco was so accommodating. We couldn't have had a more enjoyable honeymoon experience!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My wife and I recently did a Sauna at Manu. What a unique experience. At first I thought why would you do a sauna in the tropics? Then we got to the well manicured grounds a Manu. It was a tropical miniature village. We loved it, and it was very relaxing. We thought it was great!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We would have rent a jeep because climbing the hill was such a bad experience. The road was very muddy and slippery, I broke my shoes and scratched my knees. It was a long walk.The yoga platform was very nice but the atmosphere was bad. We didn't come back.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Josh34
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Hi there,
is Marco writing, one of the owners of Manu` Yoga Village.
First of all thanks for your visit, we are grateful to all visitors even when things don't go like we wish.
I'm sorry about your shoes and knee accident, it must have been frustrating, I understand.
The exact measurement of the walk you are describing is 400 mt. on a flat area from the beach to our entrance, plus 90 mt. up hill from our entrance to the panoramic platform (thank you for defining it "very nice"). Is a 10 to 15 minutes walk at the most. Road is 5 mt. wide and graveled all the way, usually not muddy at all, your visit must have been right after some specially heavy rain.
Ironically enough your comment just bumped on the desk of some of the most walk-friendly owners: we often encourage our guest to explore the coast and suggest them a number of beautiful hikes to waterfalls, hidden beaches or to the indigenous territories. Most of our guests really love to walk, even after the short walk from the beach to Manu' Yoga many end up asking about the trees they saw on the sides of the road, so unique, tall and beautiful, or about some animals... they all look very happy.
How can I relate to your feelings about walking? To craving a jeep for a 90 mt. ride up hill? Is kind of challenging.
Only last year I did the Costa Rica "coast to coast" hike.
Ever heard of it?
Is a seven days walk from the Pacific to the Atlantic across the "cordillera de Talamanca". You walk from the pacific side, sea level, up on mountains and valleys to over 2000 mt altitude and down again through the jungle, opening your path with a machete, camping at night by a river, passing through the indigenous territories till the other coast, the Atlantic.
Is amazing, really beautiful. I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to do it.
... but then again, it could happen to me as well, on a easy 90 mt. walk up hill, to take a wrong step or something, break a shoe and scratch my knees.
What can I say?
I just hope if that happens I'll be able to laugh about it and won't let it spoil my day.
Also I hope you'll be back sometimes, I'll have one of our masseuses give you a free knee massage, hopefully that will make us even...

Good luck with your journey,
Marco Orlandelli