All reviews nice pool rooms are clean hot water air conditioning preparation bay pavones fishing birds
Reviewed October 31, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights, we stayed in room 19, the only one in the first floor, nice view to golfito bay, nice bathroom, clean room and confortable bed.
The water failed 3 times, but the problem was solved quickly.
Nice swiming pool, although we miss some sunbeds and privacy.
Breakfast had no variaty, every day the same.
We had dinner in the restaurante two times and the food is really great, was a very good surprise.
Well in a global opinion, there would be a lot of things that I would change, but for a short stay, its a nice hotel, the biggest issued (water) was solved fast, the room was clean and confortable and is well located and the owners are nice people.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel-restaurant near of the beach, of the supermarket and near everything in Golfito. Very good room, clean and spacious, and the service was really nice and helpful, they help us to rent a car and to organise our trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank J C
Reviewed June 14, 2017

This owner went above and beyond out of his way to help me on recent one night stay -- awaiting my flight to SJ. Spent week in Pavones surfing w my son and then stopped over Golfito. My rash guard and surfing trunks were soaking wet. He then offered to have my clothes. It was totally out of his way and I can't say nicer things about him. Great food and simple, clean rooms. Good AC too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Staff were very attentive. Rooms are clean, air conditioned and roomy. In room safe for valuables. Good breakfast included. Reasonable price. Garden paths lead to a swimming pool and ocean everywhere. Close to Airport and fishing. I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: All rooms come with small patio facing garden
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Waterfront Hotel on the main road in Golfito. Room # 16 is the last room closest to the water and very quiet. Great mattress , seperste bathroom / shower rooms. Great rain shower head built into the ceiling with great water pressure and hot water. A/C works perfectly with very friendly room service girls and staff. Breakfast is included rice / beans
eggs and toast. The BEST BURGER in the Peninsula de Osa is served here at their
restaurant with a nice slab of 1/2 inch thick mozzarella cheese. The owner and the staff are very accommodating as well. The Pool is split into two one for kids and an adults side. Water water very clean. For the price this place is the best in Golfito. Centrally located to everything is town great free wifi in my room and in the restaurant

Room Tip: Room # 16 queen size bed and very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo