“Fusion at its Finest!”

Ohana Sushi Tapas Bar
Ranked #1 of 182 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Description: Cozy, laid back restaurant located on a side street 50 meters before the beach. Serving spectacular sushi, tapas & main courses from the grill. There is also a great variety of vegetarian and vegan meals on the menu. Everything is made with a lot of culinary love, using the freshest ingredients, choosing organic when available and trying to work as much as possible with local produce. We care a lot about the health of both the planet and it's inhibitants. The bar and kitchen is made out of a rebuilt shipping container and there is a beautiful dining area where everything has been hand built using only recycled materials. Ohana stands out with it's high quality and relaxed atmosphere. Welcome!
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Their menu has a perfect variety of entrees and tapas. So many rave reviews, I'll break it down to the stand outs- If you like a bit of picante, and soybeans starters- get the spicy edamame! The miso soup was on point. I ended up choosing a couple of tapas for my meal. I'm already excited to try different items, next time around. We were already planning our next trip back, while we were eating. And, the key lime pie!!!! We could've polished off a whole pie and them some. I'd return just for dessert. Kinda drooling for it, as I write this. As for the drink menu: the ginger margaritas were so good, now I'm craving them as well! We also sampled one of their custom shots, and I'm convinced they love their work as much as we enjoy consuming it. They're walking distance to the beach. As far as the atmosphere, i love the sustainable use of materials, and the open, yet cozy, feel. If you can't tell, already, we highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The sushi was delicious. The pineapple and mint smoothie was out of this world! The service, ambiance and music were great!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I and our two friends were looking for a nice dinner out but something also casual. This place was right up our alley and it's super cute. I highly recommend the ginger margaritas as they were something I've never tried before. The spring rolls were excellent as well as the rest of our food I definitely recommend checking this place out as you won't be disappointed. The service was also really great and our waiter was helpful with recommendations

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The food and service at Ohana was excellent and I really appreciate how the owner took the time to explain to me about the ingredients in many of the dishes because of my food sensitivities.

I highly recommend there key lime pie, it's incredible...best ever!!!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We randomly chanced upon Ohana Sushi Bar while searching for another restaurant, and I'm so glad we did. By far the best meal we had in Jaco. The cocktails are fantastic, there is a wide range of interesting sushi combinations to try from (would highly recommend the Shrimpy and the No Regrets), and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Relaxed atmosphere with great vibes - a must visit.