“Conveniently located close to the main strip and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Wander266...
“Conveniently located close to the main strip and quietly secluded”
Reviewed March 8, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our unit, #7, was in a perfect location, as it was always in the shade. The living room furniture needs to be replaced, but, is serviceable. The staff was wonderful and
took care of all of our requests.

21 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time on writing it.
Vasco B
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Garden of Eden”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The Monte Carlo Luxury Condominiums was a place of rest and peace for our family. We were able to travel to most of the tourist main attractions including visits to the rain forest, the Tarcoles river where we saw many crocodiles and small off shore islands.
I mentioned earlier that Cristian came to my aid when I arrived at the residence with serious damage to the rear of my car. (a cabbie reversed into me whilst out shopping). Cristain was able to summonsed assistance to restore the car to be drivable. Fortunately my deposit on the car was not forfeited because I was insured and not blameworthy.
A huge thank you to everyone at the Monte Carlo Luxury Condominiums who made our stay very pleasant.

15 Jan 2018
2sanjose
“Spring break”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Christian and his crew are always great hosts. The grounds are safe and the condo was perfect. The price was perfect and we will definitely stay again. My kids loved the place.

jimthoma
Houston, TX
“Perfect family friendly condo”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The condo has very helpful staff, great pools and we were even able to enjoy the bbq pit with the family. Concierge were able to call taxis, and book discounted day trips. They also helped plan excursions day to accommodate our group with an age range of 4 -70.

The condo is located a short walk away from an authentic Costa Rican restaurant, a grocery store, a pizza place, and the beach. With views of the mountain on one side and the ocean on the other, you can't beat the location!

Your age range 35-49
knd11574
The Villages, Florida
“Very Quiet and nice location”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was our first time at The Monte Carlo. The staff was wonderful, they did everything to try and make us comfortable. We stayed in condo 6, needs quite a bit of up dating the furniture inside and out on the patio, VERY uncomfortable and old. Other than that, the condo was in great shape, the pool was outstanding. Thank you Christan and your staff.

Sallndmar...
Calgary, Canada
“Located in the centre of Jaco but very quiet.”
Reviewed March 4, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I think there are about twenty 2 bedroom condos that surround a nice pool area, we stayed in unit 3 that was on the second floor and overlooked the pool.
There is secure off street parking and a full time security guard.
The condo was well equipped and very clean. All the staff were very pleasant and friendly.
An ideal base for trips up and down the coast.
I would definitely stay here again.

Trip60839...
“Romantic getaway!!!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I had a great time. Very clean Condos and nearby supermarkets with fine dining within a few blocks or less. I felt very safe and the staff at the Monte Carlo were very helpful meeting all my request and scheduling all my tours. I can't wait to return.

31 Oct 2016
Dear Guest

Thank you for your reply. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Cristian
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing