Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$120
Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$186
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$122
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$123
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Apartotel Flamboyant(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
US$60
  • Beachfront
Buddha House Boutique Hostel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$28
Aparthotel Vista Pacifico(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$82
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$247
Bookit.com
All reviewsjaco beachbuffet styleall inclusive packagesan josetortuga islandcentral americarice and beansfelt very safepura vidarepetitivepebblesoceancostadiscowavestoursiguanas
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had low expectations for both the town of Jaco and this hotel given the other reviews I read. It turned out the town wasn't that bad.... But it was too hot to really spend anytime exploring,,,, so we spent all our time at the hotel... I would give this place a solid 3 stars... My kids loved it, there was lots of tico families with kids of all ages for my kids to play with. The pools were clean, and the food was good.....

Why only a 3 star? The room was adequate but nothing special, the music was too loud and went on to about 1am... (bring ear plugs). Keep your expectations at about a 3 star hotel level and you should have a good experience...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

in the lack of customer service from Jaco Beach Hotel. Apparently somewhere in between the time we booked this vacation and before actually arriving the hotel had become an all inclusive. We were asked if we wanted the all inclusive pkg for $70 per night pp and we said no. No problem until we wanted to get a drink at the bar after traveling for 15 hrs and were told we would not be able to purchase even a bottle of water on the property since we were not all inclusive. Anytime we wanted a drink we had to leave the property. I found this to be insane and the worst way to treat guests at your hotel... Luckily there are plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance because we had to go to a grocery store that night to get food and drinks to keep in our room. When we wanted to go to the beach, we put our drinks and ice in a trash bag from the room and hauled them to the beach. And don't expect anyone to help you with your beach chair, I was told I could clean my own chair after a night of rain and wet sand all over the chairs.

Room Tip: We had two hotel rooms that joined with a small kitchen in one of them. Each bedroom had two beds, one double and one single. They were very clean, the maid came daily. We never saw any bugs. We were happy with the rooms, they were more than I expected.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marilee K
Reviewed November 27, 2012

by the name of this hotel, and what I had seen in the past, I expected much more from the hotel, and I mean everything, the bedrooms, bathrooms, food and the services, which was not so bad, but I expected more.

i don't think I am going back there

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Karo R
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We arrived after a 3 hour flight and a 2 hour drive at the resort only to be told we had to wait over an hour to check in and that it would cost us an additional $25 each to eat and drink prior to checking in. This was book as an all inclusive and was to a certain extent where food and alcohol was concerned, no activities during the week, no pool bar :-(, beach wasn't exactly what we were expecting. I would not recommend this resort for anyone and will also be letting Cheap Caribbean know what we experienced since that is where we booked our trip from.

Room Tip: Don't bother staying here..find another resort.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

the hotel is ok, but no many activities to do, difficulties at lunch, was very slow, we lost 35 minutes waiting, and the food was cold, The play area has insufficient space, bartenders and staff are very good, they always immediately attended and facilitated our requirements. We are group of 75 people, and this review is just my opinion and not that of all

Room Tip: room facing the sea
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends