I'm not a fan of all inclusive resorts, but really enjoyed my stay here. Very pretty grounds with a large swimming pool, 2 bars, play area with foosball, ping pong, etc,, small gift shop and open air dining. On 2 mornings while I was having coffee, there were wild macaws in the trees! What could be better than that? We really appreciated all the covered areas and walkways as t rained every late afternoon into evening. Never has to go out into the rain. Food was always a buffet consisting of rice, beans, pasta, veggies, salads, fruits, desserts. There was always some fish, chicken, pork or beef being served. Food was ok, not great, not bad. Actually very typical of Costa Rica. Their food is not very interesting compared to Mexican or island. Rooms were all tiled. Decent beds, lousy pillows. Hot water in shower, not in sink. Typical hotel AC- loud and either hot or cold with a 1 degree temp change. Housekeeping was really thorough and our rooms as well as public areas were spotless. There was always someone doing something for upkeep. We found all the waiters, bar tenders and front desk staff to be very friendly and helpful. There are free local and international calls from the front desk. Due to Hurricane Irma, we used this service. Staff was more than willing to place calls and translate when necessary. There was no problem if we were on hold for a long time. Location is good. Go north on 34 to get to Carara National Park and Pura Vida Waterfalls. Go south for 1 hr 45 mins to Manual Antonio Park. Town of Jaco is typical beach town. We didn't spend much time there. Not worth t in our opinions. Costa Rica is not inexpensive like other countries. Prices are on a par with US prices. HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW: HAVE A GPS!!!! THERE AREN'T ROAD NAMES. Nor are there decent road maps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica