We are currently in day 4 of a 5 day stay. The staff is very friendly and most speak some English. The food is quite good and varies daily. My wife is gluten free and has no trouble finding dishes to suit her appetite. The beach is not good for swimming as the waves pound the shore. I would call it a surfer's paradise. There are more small children here than we expected. The rooms are clean but noisy at night from the hallway and the room above ours. Good security on the grounds so we felt totally safe. The specialty drink menu is extensive with friendly bartenders. In all, we are enjoying our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica